Unfortunately I missed day one of the SharePoint conference since I was not able to get a flight out on Sunday night…but I did hear the content was great. Bellevue is a nice city, great views of the mountains and lake especialliy from the Westin.
Day two focused on:
- Infopath – there is now a thin client that enables you to view Infopath forms as HTML within IE.
- Workflow – Integration with Infopath and great samples.
- Office client integration – improved integration with Outlook, great UI.
- Security – several security and administration simplification features added.
- SQL 2005 BI – wizard driven fact and dimention tables. Cubes are also generated using wizards. Probably the best of the presentations and demos for the day.
I would imagine that presentations from the conference will eventually be available from the Microsoft website.