Microsoft Office 365 – SharePoint Online can be a great asset for collaboration, communication, and productivity. However, many companies migrate to the cloud without a plan and aren’t prepared to address the challenges that may surface along the way.
In this 60-minute webinar, Ron Charity, Enterprise Architect, and Sean Lawrence, Evangelist – Portals and Collaboration for SPR Consulting, will address how to overcome common challenges organizations face when moving to SharePoint Online, including:
- Migrating using a hybrid approach
- Managing permissions and site ownership
- SharePoint provisioning and life cycle management
- Assessing your farms readiness for migration
- Engaging the business and building sustainable adoption
Please join SPR from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, November, 17, 2015 as we discuss the benefits of migrating to Office 365, tips to get you there, and best practices for maximizing the platform’s business value.